Engineered Garments shorts

Image 298Image 297

I mentionned in my last post i was wearing jeans 90% of the time. Well, with is sun showing up and the air getting hot, it’s time to use the other 10%. No better way than my Engineered Garments shorts. Black chino canvas with military pockets. I bought this piece 3 summers ago at Odin in New York and it is really indestructible. Really nice top quality, “crafted in with pride New York” as the inside tag indicates. Now i need the same one in Khaki…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: